All the required steps to create accounts and submit your samples have been move to our new customer portal here: https://useq-portal.op.umcutrecht.nl/
UserID and accountID requests are not automated and require manual action from USEQ staff, this can take 1-2 days max. If you have questions don't hesitate to call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important details on sample submission:
Prior to sample submission please ensure that the following requirements are met:
- Written permission for budget number emailed to us (only when adding new budget codes to your account).
- Samples are stored in correct concentrations and volume (see FAQ).
After successful sequencing please keep in mind the following:
- The data download link will be active for one week (please ensure proper handling when out of office).
- Data will be stored on our servers for 2 months, ensure proper downloading and backup before this time.
- Please include the USEQ in your acknowledgments section (see FAQ for template text)
When submitting samples you will need both your LIMS USER ID (Step 1) and LIMS RUN ID (Step 2).
You can submit all sample details here.
You can put your samples in the “USEQ freezer” located next to the printer and the coffee corner, 2nd floor of the Stratenum. In case of delicate samples such as RNA or unisolated cell pellets, please send a notification to email@example.com after sample delivery at the USEQ freezer to make sure that your sample will be stored properly as soon as possible. We cannot take responsibility for decreased sample quality caused by prolonged and/or inappropriate storage.
For expert advice on your NGS-based research and the possibilities USEQ offers to get the most out of your samples: request a meeting at our consulting hour, each Friday at 1:30pm. Experimental design, technology, platform and library preparation choice, standard bioinformatics analysis, results and follow-up experiments are discussed. The facility manager ensures to bring the right experts from any of the participating organisations to the table.
You can request a meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org.